Organiser: Humber LEP Growth Hub
Event Type: Workshop
The #GrowMySME Business Growth Scheme presents this half-day practical, interactive & outcome-focused workshop led by John Gilbert, Managing Director of Stuff of Greatness.
John graduated with distinction in his Master’s in Marketing and became one of the youngest Chartered Marketers in the world. With over 15 years experience as a corporate marketer and as a succesful SME owner, John brings a wealth of strategic and practical success into his training workshops to help inspire busy entrepreneurs.
Tempting as it is to dive into marketing tactics a business will only achieve positive results if these tactics are built upon and directed by the right strategy and a strong brand.
This workshop will help you explore how to build, at the core of your business, a strategy based on fulfilling customer needs with a brand that works for your ideal customers.
Incorporating Instructional Learning, Individual Activities & Facilitated Group Discussions Your Workshop Outcomes will include:
• Identifying the difference between strategic and tactical marketing
• The importance of doing your market research and market scanning to identify your ideal customer
• How to develop your vision, mission and values to create a strong emotional brand
• How to create and articulate your brand value proposition to attract your ideal customer.
Your Event Eligibility:
Business Growth Scheme workshops are FREE to attend for SMEs who are both eligible & registered with the #GrowMySME Programme. 98% of businesses in the Humber region are SMEs, and so it is highly likely that your business will be eligible to access The Programme and attend our workshops.
- For businesses that have previously registered with the #GrowMySMEProgramme, our team will confirm your event booking within 2 working days, and we look forward to seeing you at the event.
- For businesses that are yet to register with the #GrowMySMEProgramme, you will be contacted by phone by one of your local #GrowMySME Business Advisors to check your eligibility and to register you to The Programme over the phone, or indeed to arrange a 1-2-1 business needs diagnostic session with you at your convenience. A member of our programme team will then confirm your event booking within 5 working days of this initial phone conversation with an advisor.
N.B – Please note that your business only needs to be eligibility checked and registered once to access all parts of the #GrowMySME Programme up to September 2021.
Please note that we can only accommodate one delegate per SME at any one workshop or masterclass.
An eligible SME is one that, at a minimum, must:
• Be trading in the Humber area – Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
• Have less than 250 full time (or equivalent) employees
• Have a turnover of less than €50m or a balance sheet of less than €43m
Should you have any questions then please contact the #GrowMySMEProgramme team on 01482 485274.
There are 0 upcoming dates for this event.