Event Type: Trade Mission
Building on highly successful trade missions to Boston over the last four years, this is your opportunity to discover what makes the Northeast of the USA a thriving business, research and education centre. The trade mission will be of particular relevance to companies active in the life sciences, pharmaceutical, healthcare and digital sectors.
Hosted by the Department for International Trade in Boston, this is a unique opportunity for you to explore and develop trade and collaboration opportunities in the USA. Participating delegates will:
• Receive briefings on the US and New England business environments
• Gain insights into what it takes to successfully enter the US market
• Experience a thriving information technology, education, life sciences, energy and research & development mega-hub
• Build connections with industry and innovation leaders, buyers and vendors in the market
• Showcase your offer to US companies looking for UK products and services, investment opportunities and strategic partnerships
• Discover why New England could be your gateway to the wider US market
Delegates will participate in a group programme that will provide opportunities to network and meet with some of Boston’s leading companies and business multipliers. Participants will also have the opportunity to attend and network at the highly-acclaimed British American Business Council of New England’s annual lunch – a fantastic networking opportunity with over 300 delegates.
The visit programme will be flexible to allow delegates time to pursue their own programme of one to one appointments and attend events that may be of particular interest to them.
The deadline for applications for the trade mission is 30 September 2018.
Registration Fee (inc. VAT): £120 per individual delegate (extra cost will be payable to attend the BABCNE Annual Lunch). Delegates are responsible to book and pay for their own flights and accommodation.
Eligible SMEs may qualify for financial support towards the cost of flights and accommodation – please speak to your local DIT team for information on the financial support that may be available.
Register your interest to join the trade mission now and we will send you an Application Form and detailed itinerary. Places on the trade mission are limited and eligible applications c/w payment will be dealt with on a first-come, first-served basis. Registering your interest does not mean that a place on the trade mission will be reserved for you.
There are 0 upcoming dates for this event.