Organiser: Department For International Trade
Event Type: Information Session
Understanding how to select and research potential export markets is a key concern for new and experienced exporters.
This workshop will introduce you to a simple way of prioritising potential countries to export to and provide practical advice on how to find out more about your target markets and sectors, including potential customers, competitors, market conditions and regulations.
You will learn about:
- Key criteria for selecting and prioritising overseas export countries
- What information you need to identify to support your export planning
- How to make effective use of the internet and other sources of desk research
- Simple ways to research in your chosen market
- How to gain an in-depth understanding of potential customers and partners
A world of opportunity awaits.
There are 0 upcoming dates for this event.