Event Type: Seminar
Transport for the North (TfN) has started looking at options to improve transport connections across the north of England. As part of this work, we have identified seven strategic development corridors across our region where we will identify multi-modal investment priorities in the short, medium and long term. These corridors link important economic centres that are currently in need of improved connectivity. You can find out more about the corridors and the feasibility studies for them at http://transportforthenorth.com/strategic-development-corridors/.
We want to ensure you have an opportunity to get involved and help us shape this important work between now and the end of the year, when our finalised Strategic Transport Plan for the North will be published.
We are holding a series of afternoon workshops across the study area, for you to learn more about the work we are undertaking and to seek your input into identifying investment priorities.
- 12:20 Arrival and registration
- 12:30 Introduction to Strategic Development Corridors
- 13:10 Discussion 1 – Defining the problem | What are the outcomes that we want to achieve?
- 14.00 Tea and Coffee Break
- 14.10 Discussion 2 – Defining the solutions | What key pan-Northern interventions are required?
- 15:00 Close of event – opportunity to stay for networking
If you would like to attend, please register by clicking the above button.
Attendance at the corridor progress briefings is by registration only; to register please click the above button. Tea and coffee will be available.
There are 0 upcoming dates for this event.