Organiser: Department For International Trade
Event Type: Meet the Buyer, Networking, Trade Mission
In 2016 exports of food and drink from the UK exceeded £20bn for the first time, up 10.5% on 2015. £9.9bn of those exports went to EU markets, the equivalent of 71.4% of the total UK food and drink exports. Four out of five of the top export markets in 2016 for UK food and drink were in the EU.
Are you a supplier of food and drink products and interested in supplying the European markets of France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands or Switzerland?
Come and join us to explore these opportunities, meet buyers and to participate in a ‘marketplace’ networking event to showcase your products to a new audience.
Products of interest include:
- Snacks savoury and sweet
- Organic and free-from
- Healthy options
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Biscuits and shortbread
- Jam, marmalade, curd
- Sauces, chutneys
- Convenience and ready meals
- Own label
- Sauces and seasonings in jars
- Confectionary products and chocolate
- Fresh fish and seafood
- Asian products manufactured in the UK
- Showcase your products at a marketplace and/or
- Engage in 1-1 meetings with European buyers
There are 0 upcoming dates for this event.