Event Type: Information Session
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force on the 25th May 2018 and it replaced the current Data Protection Act 1998 and broaden the requirements of organisations that collect and process personal information.
Not sure how this affects your business? Don’t worry this session provided by Agenda Screening Services will take you through the key points of the regulations:
▪ An overview of GDPR and what has changed
▪ How these changes affect your data processing
▪ The lawful and ethical basis for processing the information you hold
▪ Consent and how to obtain and evidence it
▪ The rights of data subjects
▪ Data mapping and records of processing data
▪ The responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer and do you need one?
▪ Data privacy issues
▪ Email marketing and the impacts of GDPR
▪ Penalties of non-compliance
Join us for a workshop led by Chris Withers, Head of IT and Compliance at Agenda Screening Services to learn best practices for ensuring continuous compliance and data protection.
9am – 9.15 Coffee and refreshments
9.30 Presentations starts
12.15 Q & A
In partnership with University of Hull
There are 0 upcoming dates for this event.