Applications are now invited for the 2019 Queens Award for Enterprise. The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are free to enter. You must submit your application between 8th May and 12 September 2018. Previous winners of the award have reported benefiting from worldwide recognition, increased commercial value, greater press coverage and a boost to staff morale.
About the awards
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are for outstanding achievement by UK businesses in the categories of:
- international trade
- sustainable development
- promoting opportunity through social mobility
You can apply for more than one award.
If you win you’ll be:
- invited to a Royal reception
- presented the award at your company by one of The Queen’s representatives, a Lord-Lieutenant
- able to fly The Queen’s Award flag at your main office, and use the emblem on your marketing materials (for example, on your packaging, advertisements, stationery and website)
- given a Grant of Appointment and a commemorative crystal bowl
The awards are valid for 5 years.
View here for more details and how to apply.
Share this article: