Applications are now open to Small Business owners for places on the 2018 FEO360 programme!
Calling all Small Business Owners in Hull and East Yorkshire! FEO360 is back! This FREE programme is designed and presented by some of the region’s leading successful entreprenuers, giving YOU the peer support you need to develop your business, and most importantly, yourself. The FEO360 programme offers you a fresh, full-360 perspective on your business, enhancing your attitudes and skills in key areas such as time management and sales – so you can take your business to the next level!
No Ordinary Business Course…
Over the course of 6 interactive & themed sessions, our leading FEO Members and Key Partners will offer their real-life experiences and insights in a refreshingly unique take on such topics as getting your finances in shape and selling successfully.
What? Where? When?
This programme is 100% FREE! Kicking off in early 2018, 6 fortnightly half-day sessions will offer you the unique 360 view on several classic business topics, working together in a group of local business owners like YOU. Don’t delay – the closing date for applications is November 10th 2017!
What areas will the FEO360 programme cover?
1. How to become a Time Lord – Managing and freeing up your time effectively.
2. This time next year Rodders – Getting your finances in shape to avoid running out of cash.
3. Better than Brent – Employing, Managing and getting the best out of people.
4. Computer says YES – Developing relationships with Banks, Funders and Stakeholders.
5. The Pursuit of…. Selling!
6. The DNA of an Entrepreneur Mindset – focus, inspiration and more!
Find out more about FEO360 in this video